Display Contract Details ENG 21-18/19
Contract Details ENG 21-18/19
The project includes the replacement of pathway lighting along a 0.575 km section of the shared pathway on the Esplanade at Hervey Bay, between Pier Park and Pulgul Street – referred to as Phase 1 in the drawings.
The works include the following activities:
- Removal and disposal of all existing lights, cables and foundations (existing conduits and pits are to remain intact for future use as communications conduits).
- Supply and installation of new electrical conduits and cables.
- Supply and installation of new electrical pits, switchboard, switchgear and isolating switches.
- Installation of all light fittings, columns and column footings.
- Reinstatement of previously vegetated areas.
- Reinstatement of segmental pavers
Tenderers should note the principal supplied components as indicated (Principal Supplied) in the Bill of Quantities. Tenderers are required to price the installation of the principal supplied components in the relevant activity of the project.
Tenderers should also note that Council has made application to Ergon Energy for a New Network Connection for the project.
|Office: +61 (07) 41259737|
|1||Allen Gillespie Electrical Pty Ltd|