Display Tender GRC009371
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Contracts Unit
- Office: +61 (07) 49766002
Gladstone Regional Council requires suitably qualified contractors to provide services to complete the landslide remediation works at Auckland Hill in Gladstone as listed as “Area 3”.
This tender is for works associated with the proposed remediation for Area 3, and is a combination of the following:
- The localised regrading of the slope and removal of loose rock blocks, cobbles and boulders on the slope;
- The installation of soil nails to improve global and local slope stability;
- The installation of shotcrete at the upper part of the slope;
- The installation of wire mesh at the lower part of the slope in order to retain unstable cobbles, boulders and rock wedges;
- The construction of a spoon drain at the crest of the exposure to capture and divert surface
- water flow away from the exposure face; and
- The construction of sub-horizontal drains to capture and divert groundwater away from the exposure face.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 3 December 2019 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 3 December 2019 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012