Display Tender ICC000170
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Gordon Wellen
- Office: +61 (07) 38106513
• The power unit shall be multi-cylinder diesel engine producing a minimum engine power of 350hp.
• Euro IIII emission level ADR80/02 compliant.
• The truck shall have a travel speed of 100 kilometres per hour (laden).
• The vehicle shall be 8 x 4 axle configuration.
• The wheel base shall be suitable to operate a hydraulic bi-fold hook lift configuration.
• The industrial waste bins vary in size to a maximum of 32m3 and shall be loaded on to the chassis with the aforementioned hydraulic mechanism.
• The unit shall be fitted with a fuel tank of sufficient capacity to travel a 500 kilometre operating range.
• The unit shall be tandem drive configuration, fitted with a power divider / differential cross locks system.
• The unit shall incorporate a sub frame and hydraulic lifting equipment.
• The unit shall have air bag suspension on rear.
• The units cabin configuration shall be cab over.
Trade in or private sales offers will be considered for the following Council asset:
Asset Number Make and Model Registration Engine Number Vin/Chassis Number Purchase Date Engine Hours
T729638 (F00904) Iveco Eurotech Power Star 4300 fitted with a Palfinger bi-fold 20 tonne hook 797-HRC 046395 6F2VK43003DK30286 March 2004 7576 @ 12/12/07
NB: The trade in/private sale vehicle will not be released by Council until it has been paid for, and the replacement vehicle has been commissioned. Council will accept no responsibility for the general and mechanical condition of the trade in/private sale vehicle.
Submissions can be provided for either supply only, purchase of existing asset/s only or a combination of both.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 29 January 2008 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 29 January 2008 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012