Display Tender ICC000184
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Brad Degen
- Office: +61 (07) 38106566
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ONE (1) ONLY CHASSIS MOUNTED DESIGNATED WATER TRUCK WITH A REGISTERED GROSS VEHICLE MASS OF APPROXIMATELY 22,500KG
TRADE IN OR PRIVATE SALE: COUNCIL ASSET T729548 (F00537) ISUZU FVZ 1400 MEDIUM SINGLE CABIN TRUCK FITTED WITH A 12,000 LITRE STEEL WATER TANK
Tenders are invited for the supply and delivery in working condition of one (1) only chassis mounted designated water truck with a registered gross vehicle mass of approximately 22 500kg.
• The power unit shall be six by four (6 x 4) multi-cylinder diesel engine producing a minimum engine power of 380hp.
• The unit shall be tandem drive configuration, fitted with cross axle differential locks.
• The unit shall be fitted with air bag suspension.
• A fibreglass water tank shall be fitted to the unit, a true 12 000 litre load shall be obtained whilst maintaining correct axle loading.
• Euro IIII emission level ADR80/02 compliant.
• The truck shall have a travel speed of 100 kilometres per hour (laden).
• The unit shall be fitted with a fuel tank of sufficient capacity to travel a 500 kilometre operating range.
• A weight calculation drawing shall be supplied with tender submissions.
Trade in or private sales offers will be considered for the following Council asset:
Asset Number Make and Model Registration Engine Number Vin/Chassis Number Purchase Date Kilometres
T729548 (F00537) Isuzu FVZ 1400 medium single cabin truck fitted with a
12 000 litre steel water tank 188-GAO 735782 JALFVZ23MY3000004 April 2001 144 247 @ 4.01.08
NB: The trade in/private sale vehicle will not be released by Council until it has been paid for, and the replacement vehicle has been commissioned. Council will accept no responsibility for the general and mechanical condition of the trade in/private sale vehicle.
Submissions can be provided for either supply only, purchase of existing asset/s only or a combination of both.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 5 February 2008 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 5 February 2008 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012