Display Tender ICC000185
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Brad Degen
- Office: +61 (07) 38106566
• The power unit shall be six by four (6 x 4) multi-cylinder diesel engine producing a minimum engine power of 340hp.
• The unit shall be fitted with a thirteen (13), fourteen (14) or eighteen (18) speed single lever transmission with ‘I’ shift to transmission to be priced as an option.
• The unit shall be tandem drive configuration, fitted with cross axle differential locks.
• The unit shall be fitted with air bag suspension.
• Euro IIII emission level ADR80/02 compliant.
• The truck shall have a travel speed of 100 kilometres per hour (laden).
• The unit shall be fitted with a fuel tank of sufficient capacity to work a continuous ten (10) hour shift.
• The unit shall be fitted with a 10m3 steel tipping body of fixed sides and rib less steel
• A telescopic hydraulic hoist with safety valve incorporated shall be fitted.
• A full set of calculated weight drawings of cab chassis and body configuration shall be supplied.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 5 February 2008 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 5 February 2008 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012