Display Tender SBRC009680
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Adam Branch
- Office: +61 (07) 41899443
South Burnett Regional Council is requesting quotes for suitably qualified contractors to remove Biosolids from the Kingaroy Waste Water Treatment Facility
South Burnett Regional Council generates an average of 18.4 t/week of Biosolids (Grade C, Stabilisation B
Under the Department of Environment and Science (DES) End of Waste Code for Biosolids (ENEW07359617) Biosolids are requested to be disposed of to a registered resource producer and end user.
SBRC requires a request for quotation for the following services to be included in a tonnage unit rate. All of the following inclusions are to be incorporated into the single unit rate of $/t.
- 1 x semi-trailer to be permanently located on site with a capacity of ~22t (Trailer only).
- Minimum Weekly removal of the Biosolids to end user.
- Removal of Biosolids inclusive of land application fees and charges.
- All relevant environmental costs for sampling, testing and grading to meet the class required in the End of Waste Code.
- 2 years is the term of the contract.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 13 March 2020 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 13 March 2020 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012