Display Tender LCC005336
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
Logan City Council is requesting tender submissions for the Management & Operation of Gould Adams Park Aquatic Centre by a commercial operator or community sector who can offer some or all of the following with a lease term to be negotiated pending components of offers received from the market:
• A Operator to operate the Gould Adams Park Aquatic Centre and associated services, including any additional improvements above the current facility;
• Capital contribution towards the cost of providing any additional supporting facilities that will add to the attractiveness and viability of the facility as a site for aquatic and other complementary facilities;
• “Value” in terms of the management of the current facility that will result in no or low operational cost subsidy from Council;
• “Value” in terms of the management of the current facility that will result in the same or increased customer outcomes for user groups and patrons; and/or
• “Value” in terms of operation and maintenance that will result in an annual “profit share” or fee to Council based on a percentage or gross revenue or some other agreed basis.
The final date for accepting questions regarding this tender via, any medium including but not limited to LG Tenderbox Forum, is 5:00pm Thursday, 28 April 2016 (before tender close date). Any questions after this date will not receive a response.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 3 May 2016 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 3 May 2016 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012