Display Tender GCCC005344
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Amanda Flynn
- Office: +61 (07) 56673928
Thomas Drive East Bridge over the Nerang River at Chevron Island requires repairs to various substructure components, replacement of the northern traffic barriers and walkway balustrades, and an extension to the northern walkway widening. The scope of Works comprises of the following items:
• Repair and coating of concrete pier headstocks and piles
• Repair and coating of concrete abutment headstocks and walls
• Removal and replacement of concrete services supports between the northernmost girders
• Removal and replacement of northern traffic barriers incorporating transitions to approach barriers
• Removal and replacement of southern walkway balustrade
• Widening of the existing northern walkway incorporating replacement of the northern walkway balustrade
• Concrete repairs and landscaping to north eastern approach batter
• Removal and replacement of bridge expansion joints
Attachment C: Level 2 Inspection Report available on Dropbox refer to the Invitation to Offer for link details.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 28 April 2016 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 28 April 2016 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012