Display Tender DSC005423
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Lloyd Nunns
- Office: +61 (07) 40999505
- Office: +61 (07) 40999444
- Michael Matthews
- Office: +61 (07) 40999475
Invitation to Offer Overview
Tenders are invited to: Undertake works to Douglas Shire Council road infrastructure for the Cowie Range Pavement Upgrade Project. The works is generally described as the reconstruction of new reinforced concrete pavement at approx.13.486km to 13.791km north of Emmergen Creek, (approximately 6 km north of Cape Tribulation) Queensland.
Summarised Invitation Process
• This document represents the release of the Tender to the market;
• It is Mandatory for Suppliers to attend the briefing session (11:30am, 04 May 2016, Mossman)
• Tenders will only be accepted until the tender box closes at 2:00 pm on the 25 May 2016.
• You must only submit your Offer via the LG tender box e-Tendering website: www.lgtenderbox.com.au
• Evaluation of Tenders will be conducted against predetermined evaluation criteria and within Council governance and probity framework; Council reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any of the tenders submitted.
• Late submissions or submissions not lodged as prescribed in this tender document will not be accepted.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 25 May 2016 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 25 May 2016 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012