Display Tender NSC005980
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Leigh Mooney
- Phill Parkman
Noosa Shire Council is seeking quotes for culvert reconstruction, including:
• Removal, replacement and reinstatement of 155m of 1500 x 600mm Reinforced Concrete Box Culverts (RCBC) with precast, dowelled base slabs, and the installation of four trafficable maintenance pits;
• Infilling a section of the redundant drainage system with flowable concrete;
• Preparation and implementation of a Tree Protection Zone (TPZ) within the foreshore park;
• Preparation and implementation of an Acid Sulphate Soils Management Plan; and
• Preparation and implementation of a traffic management plan to minimise the impact to public parking and traffic, pedestrians and adjacent businesses.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 30 November 2016 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 30 November 2016 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012