Display Tender FCRC008563
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Capital Delivery
- Office: +61 (07) 41259737
The project includes the replacement of pathway lighting along a 0.575 km section of the shared pathway on the Esplanade at Hervey Bay, between Pier Park and Pulgul Street – referred to as Phase 1 in the drawings.
The works include the following activities:
- Removal and disposal of all existing lights, cables and foundations (existing conduits and pits are to remain intact for future use as communications conduits).
- Supply and installation of new electrical conduits and cables.
- Supply and installation of new electrical pits, switchboard, switchgear and isolating switches.
- Installation of all light fittings, columns and column footings.
- Reinstatement of previously vegetated areas.
- Reinstatement of segmental pavers
Tenderers should note the principal supplied components as indicated (Principal Supplied) in the Bill of Quantities. Tenderers are required to price the installation of the principal supplied components in the relevant activity of the project.
Tenderers should also note that Council has made application to Ergon Energy for a New Network Connection for the project.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 28 March 2019 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 28 March 2019 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012