Display Tender COGC008577
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Nicole Merryfull
The Principal requires a suitably experienced and resoured Contractor to perform the following;
- Scheduled (quarterly and annual) maintenance works to maintain the City’s static waste compactors and conveyors,
- Reactive maintenance works to maintain the City’s static waste compactors and conveyors,
- Condition assessment of each asset as part of the scheduled maintenance works,
- Management and programing of the scheduled and reactive maintenance,
- An inventory of critical parts and materials throughout the Contract period,
- Identify operational and safety issues of the City’s static waste compactors and conveyors and provide technical advice for remedial works to eleminate the issue.
The work includes maintenance and repairs on all electrical, mechanical and hydraulic items, and structural steelwork of the units. This includes all associated safety elements such as emergency stop systems.
The work does not include any additions or modifications.
Scheduled maintenance will be carried out on a program of works provide by the Principal.
Reactive maintenance will be carried on a call-out basis by the Principal
Forum posts cannot be posted after 27 March 2019 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 27 March 2019 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012