Display Tender COGC008730
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Nicole Merryful
- Office: +61 (07) 56673796
The Principal Requires a reliable and effective service to facilitate the provision of scheduled maintenance, servicing and breakdown repair for various odour control units at both private and public locations to ensure asset performance at all times and compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements.
Service requirements for the odour control units must include, but are not limited to the following:
- Development of maintenance methodologies
- Conduct condition assessments and reporting
- Collect GPS coordinates, asset survey, identification and verification
- Isolate/disconnect any electrical/mechanical appliances necessary to be able to carry out the Services
- Unit disassembling
- Media replacement
- Unit reassembling
- Re-connect any electrical/mechanical isolation required for the Services, returning the unit to its designed operation
- Site cleaning
- Disposal of the different types of media in accordance with the legislation
- Minor repairs
- Pre-Filter replacement and cleaning
- Verification of water and nutrient levels.
- Nutrient and water dosing
- Suppling specialised labour and plant to assist the Principal in performing maintenance on the Odour Control Units located at treatment plants sites
Forum posts cannot be posted after 15 May 2019 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 15 May 2019 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012