Display Tender COGC008741
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Nicole Merryful
- Office: +61 (07) 56673796
The Contractor is to provide:
Qualified, experienced and sufficient resources to undertake programmed and emergent inspections and assessment of the City’s stormwater pipelines and associated manholes and pits.
The scope of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- A completed Asset Inspection & Assessment Program submitted to the Principal on a daily or weekly basis for each financial year program of Works issued. This spreadsheet forms part of the deliverables, with site measured information confirming asset dimensions which supports the inspection survey media deliverables.
- Site establishment and disestablishment
- Communication with any impacted property owner/occupiers, inclusive of all notifications
- Supervision of site personnel (inclusive) necessary to undertake the required scope
- CCTV survey of pipelines, including laser profiling to latest WSAA guidelines ensuring all defects are coded correctly to the satisfaction of the Principal, compatible with the Principal’s software (Wincan VX) including respective templates and naming conventions of all digital data.
- High resolution media files
- Inspection reports of each asset to the satisfaction of the Principal’s Nominated Representative
- Condition review, assessment and data validation of surveyed assets including confirming asset critical information such as dimensions and invert levels to required tolerances.
- Internet capabilities for daily inspection media upload to the Principal.
- Mapping and asset data capture of unmapped or unidentified assets.
- GIS software capabilities (such as Esri ArcGIS, Map Info etc) sufficient to read and utilise the Principal’s GIS shapefiles and associated GIS datasets.
- Manhole/pit inspections (as required) using CleverScan or suitably equivalent equipment to the latest WSAA guidelines ensuring all defects are coded correctly to the satisfaction of the Principal’s Nominated Representative, compatible with the Principal’s software (Wincan VX) including respective templates and naming conventions of all digital data.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 21 May 2019 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 21 May 2019 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012