Display Tender CCRC008885
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Geoffrey Smart
- Manu Gravatt
This Contract is to design and supply a 4.5ML minimum operating capacity reservoir to be installed by others at the Bulgun Creek Intake site. The works include, but are not limited to:
- Design and supply of a 4.5ML glass fused to steel panel tank complete with:
- External access stairs
- Roof platforms complete with safety systems such as handrails and roof anchors
- Roof and side entry hatches
- Structural brackets and channels to facilitate the future installation of solar panels
- Safety system on the roof to facilitate installation, cleaning, and maintenance of solar panels, including walkways, handrails, roof anchors and static lines as necessary
- Electronic and mechanical level indicators
- Jib crane base plate/spigot located above the roof entry hatch
- Provision of operations and maintenance manuals;
- Provision of installation instructions;
- All other works as indicated on the Drawings and in accordance with the Contract.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 8 July 2019 01:30 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 8 July 2019 01:30 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012