Display Tender DSC009021
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Luke Chappell
Douglas Shire Council (DSC) requires the services of a contractor to replace the Pump Station & Rising Main at Martin Scullett Drive, Port Douglas 4877. The aim of the project is to address current operational issues and provide an asset with constant age.
The Construction activities shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Lodgement of all legislative & contractual documentation
- Site establishment & preparation
- Removal of Vegetation
- Supply and Install new pump station chamber with valve box
- Supply and Install new rising main
- Supply and Install new manhole riser
- Supply and Install new Electrical Switchboard
- Modify existing wet well into outflow chamber
- Commission System
- Preparation and supply of hard copy and electronic copy of As Constructed drawings
Forum posts cannot be posted after 26 August 2019 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 26 August 2019 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012