Display Tender COGC009133
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Nicole Merryfull
- Office: +61 (07) 56673796
To create a panel of preferred suppliers who are suitably qualified, experienced and competent in undertaking construction and ancillary works associated with minor civil works, repairs and maintenance services, and the replacement and / or refurbishment of a range of non-administrative building installations and facilities at Sewage Treatment Plants, Pump Stations, Network Assets, Landfills and Waste Recycling Centres. Works will include the supply of materials, plant, equipment, labour and services.
Works as required will include but not be limited to general refurbishment or repairs and maintenance; minor building works; safety rectification works such as metalwork, handrails, stairs, access areas; roofing repairs and maintenance; painting; carpentry; concreting; minor roadworks. The required activities associated with the Works described above include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Approximately 100 Request for Works may be issued for quotation to Panel members annually ranging from $10,000 to $100,000.
- Site establishment and disestablishment.
- Location of services.
- Supply and installation of all materials necessary to undertake and complete the Works, except those materials that may be specified as being supplied by the Principal.
- Refurbishment and/or repair works as specified.
- Supervision and coordination of the Site Works.
- Maintaining services to the Principal’s customers throughout the Works.
- Communication with all stakeholders.
- Traffic control as specified by the Superintendent.
- Transport and disposal of materials.
- Restoration of the Sites impacted by the Works.
Acceptance to this panel of preferred suppliers does not guarantee allocation of Works. The Principal reserves the right to request and accept tenders or quotations from outside this panel.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 2 October 2019 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 2 October 2019 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012