Display Tender NSC007269
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Leigh Mooney
- Scott Ison
Noosa Council requires the replacement of the bridge crossing Six Mile Creek, on Old Noosa Road in
Cooran. Currently there is a single lane, five span timber structure in place.
The intent of the Contract will be to provide Noosa Council with design and replacement, or design and
total reconstruction, of the bridge at Old Noosa Road, Cooran.
The replacement will provide for:
- Serviceable bridge life: 50 years minimum. (100 years desirable but not mandatory)
- Load capacity of the bridge for T44, L44 and W70 and other loads as detailed in Part 5 –
- Specification, clause 3.2.
- Single lane bridge, with TL2 traffic barriers. No bridge lighting required.
- Bridge structural materials may include concrete, timber, steel, and/or composite fibre.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 14 March 2018 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 14 March 2018 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012