Display Tender TCC000075
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Elizabeth Stokes
- Office: +61 (07) 46886724
Tenders are invited for the Lump Sum Contract for design, construction, operation and maintenance of a landfill gas collection system and energy production plant at the Toowoomba Waste Management Centre.
The work will comprise the following:
· The design and construction of a landfill gas collection system; and
· The monitoring, testing and reporting of the landfill gas outputs from the collection system.
Phase Two (subject to favourable outcome of Phase One):
· The design and construction of a Clean Burn Flare and, potentially the design and construction of an Energy Production Plant; and
· The operation and maintenance of the constructed facilities.
Council reserves the right to divulge the names of respondents to bona fide enquirers and to invite tenderers to change their tenders in accordance with the provisions of Section 488 of the Local Government Act 1993. The lowest or any submission received will not necessarily be accepted.
153 Herries Street
TOOWOOMBA QLD 4350
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Forum posts cannot be posted after 23 October 2007 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 23 October 2007 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012