Display Tender DSC008279
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Lloyd Nunns
- Office: +61 (07) 40999505
- Office: +61 (07) 40999444
Douglas Shire Council requires a contractor to remove and replace a section of footpath along the front ofthe Port Douglas cemetery:
- Removal and disposal of old footpath and replacement with new footpath at 2m in width.
- Raising the subbase by 100mm to 3m in width under the footpath to avoid the standing water which is an issue along this section.
- Place 100mm storm water pipe under footpath at 50m intervals to allow for water drainage
Forum posts cannot be posted after 19 December 2018 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 19 December 2018 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012