Display Tender MRC008317
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
Maranoa Regional Council is inviting suitably qualified and experienced Contractors to submit a lump sum price and supporting documentation for the design and construction (fit out) of the Interpretive Centre at
the Roma Saleyards.
The project involves the complete fit out of the Interpretive Centre, forecourt and bull arena. Tender 19010 – Part 3 – Design Brief defines the requirements for these key areas and will be used as a basis
to engage the Interpretive Design Consultant (successful Tenderer) to fully design and construct the Interpretive Centre internal tertiary fit out works and interpretive content for the forecourt and bull arena.
The budget for design and construction (this tender) is $840,000.00 exclusive of GST
The Contract Works – In Scope
The Scope of Work, or the Principal’s Project Requirements as defined in AS4902–2000 General conditions of contract for design and construct, includes the following:
- Concept Development & Consultation with all stakeholders;
- Provision of 2 concept designs and cost estimates for Council to approve;
- Detail design of adopted concept design of new Interpretve Centre;
- Certified construction drawings (RPEQ) for all structural components (as/if required);
- Write any script if required;
- Production of any sound and light show(s);
- Provision and installation of new sound and light hardware;
- Electrical & hydraulic design / layout (as/if required);
- Commissioning of interpretive centre and training of Council staff (if required); and
- On-Going maintenance / trouble shooting (if required to visit site)
The Contract Works – Out of Scope
Works deemed out of scope include the following:
- Construction of interpretive building.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 1 February 2019 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 1 February 2019 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012