Display Tender DSC008322
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
Douglas Shire Council (DSC) requires the services of a contractor to replace the reservoir roof at Craiglie QLD 4877. The aim of this upgrade is to improve the quality and performance of the overall system and create a safe working environment for operations staff.
The Construction activities shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Site establishment/disestablishment;
- Site preparation including cleaning and inspections;
- Demolition of the existing roof and access structures;
- Supply and install new ventilated aluminium roof structure including aluminium beams, purlins and roof sheeting;
- Supply and install new handrail system;
- Supply and install new galvanised steel walkway
- Supply and install new stainless steel ladder
- Preparation and supply of hard copy and electronic copy of As Constructed drawings
Forum posts cannot be posted after 20 February 2019 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 20 February 2019 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012