Display Tender LCC008499
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
Logan City Councils current municipal waste collection contract expires on 3 July 2021. Under the current contract, services are provided to approximately 110,000 premises.
Services provided under the current municipal waste collection contract include the following collection services:
- Municipal general and recyclable waste collection from residential and commercial premises;
- Kerbside clean-up services (bulky wastes on footpaths);
- Dead animal collection services;
- Collection of waste from public places;
- Conduct of casual and special event waste services; and
- Mobile and bulk bin provision and maintenance services.
and the following transfer station services:
- Bulk general waste servicing of five transfer stations.
Final Date for Accepting Questions
The final date for accepting questions regarding this Tender via the LG Tender Box website, is 5:00pm Monday, 22 April 2019. Any questions after this date will not receive a response.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 30 April 2019 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 30 April 2019 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012